Wednesday, April 30, 2008

water, water, everywhere!

Mick did get to see us on Monday for a brief period before he had to get back to school work. During that time we went to dinner and on the way home we heard Micah chuckling...not laughing really but chuckling. I look back at him and he is banging his sippy cup on his leg. I am like well now that is just so funny, Micah. I gave him his cup in hopes that he would perform a miracle and drink out of it like other kids I know...not that I am comparing! Then I realize why he is laughing. He had somehow gotten the top loosened and poored the whole cup out onto himself. Hardly any got on the seat because his intentions were obviously to soak his clothes. He found the whole scene amusing and Mick and I couldn't help but laugh too. Of course it was deemed my fault because I was the one who gave him the cup...like I loosened it and hoped that he would poor it all out, right!
Notice the circular wetness on the belly...
Notice how dark his right pant leg is...that is because water was dripping from it, it was so wet. What a silly boy!

No comments: