Thursday, April 10, 2008

pollen stinks! (not that I could smell it)

I am blogging right now to avoid going to get Micah who is refusing to take his second nap. He fell asleep while nursing and woke up on the way to the crib and he apparently thought he took a nap in those 2 minutes he dozed off. He was wrong and now we are arguing and have been for the past hour. I am not a "cry it out" momma usually but today or right now I am.
Micah is feeling better but I am understanding why he's been so grumpy because I feel worse today. I have a hot date tomorrow so this crud better leave tonight. I can't believe it is already Thursday, which means spring break for Mick is coming to an end. He and my dad are working on steps for the backyard because Mick has plans to make it presentable by summer. We shall see though...thanks for the continued prayers and hopefully tomorrow will be a new day.
Oh and he is still screaming at me...I wonder who will win this battle, it better be me!

No comments: