Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our Boys First Haircut!




We said goodbye to Donald Trump on Saturday as Micah Reed got his first haircut. We were going to go to one of those cutsey places and get the whole kid package but the girl that cuts my hair has 3 kiddos herself and I felt way more comfortable with her in case Micah was to go psycho. Well it was a good decision because she was SO good and Micah did SO good. And at my expensive hair place first haircuts are FREE! Thank you Jesus, what a good day and a small blessing! We took the dog in with us for reinforcement but she was so fast and he was real brave. I was definitely more nervous than he was...I will say my hairdresser was smart and asked me to get him to sit by himself. When we cut Hayden's hair he sat in his mom's lap and she and he were both hysterical by the end. She had to hold him down. So starting them off by themselves definitely worked for us. Micah looks so grownup now. It gets me everytime I look at him. We had a busy weekend and there will be more pictures to follow but I have got to get some sleep before Monday gets here. More stories to follow too...

4 comments:

The Kimmels said...

Too cute! I bet you were a mess watching him get his first haircut!

Summer said...

How sweet! Love the new haircut. He looks like a little man now.

Stacy said...

He's seriously too cute!!! Glad you survived the big day all in one piece. haha.

I sent you the details of that game...you guys must come with us. Love you!!!

Sarah said...

I happened to like the Donald Trump 'do! He is such a handsome little man! Suzie and I are hanging out at the Dobbs on Friday--maybe you will come by?! Hope to see you soon!