Thursday, April 3, 2008

one of those days...

Today is one of those days. Wouldn't you know after I have such a joy and peace about what is going on that it would be followed by a day like today. silly satan knows exactly when to attack. Nothing has gone terribly wrong today (thank you, Jesus) but nothing has gone terribly right.

Micah woke up in a bad mood and it has continued throughout the day. He has started yelling at me when he doesn't want to do something, eat, sit, etc. Which is bad at home but if you are trying to work while he does it well that is another thing altogether. I finally just gave up on my errands and headed home to play. Micah didn't even show any appreciation for me dropping everything and playing with him...so down for his second nap he went. Hopefully when he wakes up we will both have a new outlook and I will have gotten some real work done.

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

Glad you liked the photos...and i really hope that Micah was in better spirits when he woke up from his 2nd nap! I know you must be exhausted when that happens. Just remember that you are a wonderful mother!! ...I imagine you need reminding of that here & there. Let me know if you need me to come over & give you a hug! :)
...T-minus 2 weeks until Paxton is here!!