Sunday, April 27, 2008

hot date


On Friday Micah and I took the day off and headed to the mall and to Mick's game. We met my friend Alison and her daughter Charlotte for lunch. Alison and I work together and see each other often but the kiddos hadn't had the opportunity to interact in a while. They are both growing and changing. Micah loved to tickle Charlottes feet and she just laughed and laughed. It was too cute to see them finally both acknowledge each other. It was also nice to have some girl time. Thanks Alison!

.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Thanks for the hot date, Micah! I really enjoyed it. But don't tell my daddy. He might get mad. He keeps telling me that I am too young to date. I don't listen very well.

Mom enjoyed having some time with your mom. Thanks for inviting us!

Love,
Charlotte