Tuesday, April 1, 2008

first steps...



Micah started taking one or two steps a few days ago but today he has been taking it a bit more seriously. His longest stretch of walking happened today while he was crying and tired. He didn't even realize he was doing it. Then when Mick got home of course they really worked on it. Micah was sweating when I came home from work because the slave driver dad was making him walk over and over. I am not really that into practicing walking because the sooner he can walk the further he has to fall and bonk that big ole noggin of his...

I tried to get a picture but it just wasn't happening. Here he is about to walk and then a close up as he was walking towards me. Silly delayed flash camera!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for walking!! Way to go Micah! I'm with you though-no need to rush it! They start moving into toddler-hood when the start walking and I really like baby Micah :)

The Kimmels said...

I can't believe it! I wish he would have done it more on saturday and you would have had your own personal phtograhers there to catch the action!! :)