Friday, April 18, 2008

The events of the day...

Paxton Bradley Dobbs
Best Friends
The Happy Fam
Summer, Me and Suzie (my new bff's)
Adam and I

Today has been extremely long and it is only 4:00. Amy had Paxton this morning before I made it to the hospital. Micah did too good and was ready for me to leave him with Nana but the Hill Family had another stroke of unluckiness(I don't believe in luck but I can't think of a better word) Mom's accord was stolen out of their driveway last night. What mean and awful people to come into someones place of living and take something so important from them. My mom was hysterical and Hayden just kept asking why the policeman was there. I think he wanted to make sure he wasn't there to get him. So, extra prayers for my fam please. I then took Hayden to daycare and regrouped to go see Aim at the hospital. I got there before anyone had seen him so all was still good. It was a good day there spending time with Aim and Brad's fam and two of Amy's friends that I think I can now call my own. I have decided that Lord-willing when I have my next baby I want Summer there to do the blog and Suzie there to take pictures. Amy has other friends from Berry so it is only fair she shares a few of them with me right? So, since Amy doesn't have a blog here are more pictures and memories. I am now home with Micah who is so big now after looking at Paxton. I am sure I will have so much more to write in the coming days, but I think I might try to rest after this whirlwind of a day.


2 comments:

Summer said...

I will keep your family in my prayers. It was so good to see you, and get to visit during this exciting day! I am up for blogging for your next one...just keep me posted :-)

Sarah said...

So good to see you today-hope you had fun at the prom! :) Hope to see you again soon!