Sunday, April 20, 2008

life is short...



when you are three days old. I went to see Paxton again today while my boys napped. Paxton was doing so well and I enjoyed some time with Brad and Amy. I have seen him everyday of his life so far. We are close now. It is really weird to see him so tiny and all of the stuff Aim is going through it was just a year ago that I was experiencing all of the things that she is, in some ways it seems like yesterday, in others forever ago. Life is funny like that.
Seeing a new life come into the world and then all of the friends and family there to love on it remind us of how much God loves us and the way that he cares for us. We love Paxton now just because he is here...he didn't have to do anything we just do...and its the same way with God, he just loves us. What a great reminder, thanks Pax!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so thankful that you and Amy have each other! What a special friendship! Now for the next generation of best friends! I will so babysit Micah and Paxton!! Thank God for precious little boys!

Amy said...

What a sweet post, Steph! Thank you for being there for Paxton, and Brad and I! God IS good!! We have seen God's love in all our visitors this weekend! Brad and I are very lucky parents!
I love you!