Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Sunny!

After Micah's haircut and lunch with the Harper's we went to one of my best friend, April's daughters birthday party. We have been so busy that it has been hard to get together with them and that makes me sad. April and her husband aren't from Dville originally...we met them in Sunday school at our old church. They still go there though, so we don't see them at church anymore. They have two kiddos who were just babies(or seemed like it) when we met them and now their youngest is turning 5. Time goes by too fast.
This is April and I. We don't have very many pictures together lately since we haven't seen each other in so long. I am looking rough in this picture but it is one of the few of April and I...
This is funny because I insisted Mick put Micah in the jumpy thing. I waited for it to clear out and then I made them hop in . But as soon as they got in...if you look below you see what happened. Mick wanted to kill me.
For Sunny's birthday it was a Hannah Montana party. April made it look so cute and I know Sunny loved it. We got Sunny a Hannah Montana wig. Here is April trying to put it on. It was really creepy actually because Sunny has really curly hair and it was really straight. Anyways, it was a fun Saturday for us and even though it was busy it was nice to be together as a family and see friends that we hadn't been able to hang out with in a while.
Today marks a week, no five days left in the baseball season and I have never been so glad. In years past I have hoped for the playoffs or even a trip playing some south Ga. team, but not this year. I couldn't be happier that we stunk. Just teasing. They are a good team and they are good boys. It has just been a weird year. There is alot going on in alot of families and it is a transition year for Mick as well. We will see what next year holds...prayerfully we will make the right decision for our family.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Is that why you didn't come over to Amy & Brad's on Saturday?? Missed seeing you!