Friday, April 25, 2008

better

Ok, I don't have much to write about but my last post was so depressing that even I am tired of looking at it...I am still struggling with those feelings and emotions but I will go back to masking it with humor now. Just teasing.
My husband new I was close to loosing it yesterday so he did alot of little things to make my day easier so much thanks to him. He even skipped a baseball practice to rescue me so I could go to work...for those of you who know him you know that is HUGE.
I had promised Micah we would go to this big playground but we didn't quite make it...he is struggling with his nap schedule. So, we just stopped at the very small playground in our neighborhood. All he could do was slide and swing with me, I thought he would be like yeah mom, whatever this is boring. The child cried real tears when we had to leave. I took a picture when we got home because there was this one big crocodile tear on his little cheek and he was just smiling at me. He had stopped crying because he had started playing with that silly dog of his. We are off to lunch with friends! I am not sure if you can see the tear in the picture or not...but here is my mistreated boy:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are doing better today. Don't you just hate the way Satan can make us doubt what God has called our families to do. I feel the same frustrations as a stay home mom. I wonder if I am doing the right thing, will there be enough in the college accounts, what if, what if, what if. Motherhood is the toughest job, but so worth it! and I think Micah is absolutely fabulous and loved. Just be thankful that you have been able to have the best of both worlds and that you have family to help you and friends to love you! Hang in there - - this to shall pass!

The Kimmels said...

So glad you are feeling a bit better & I hope you had a nice weekend!!