Tuesday, April 8, 2008

pit stop at the chicken stop



Today we stopped at my grandmama's new apartment. I know everyone thinks their grandma is the best, but well mine really is...just teasing. She is 85 and one of the greatest women I have had the privilige to know and I am so stinkin thankful that Micah is getting to know her. We went to lunch in her small little town and the choices are pretty sparse. We ate some really good grease, I mean food, at a place called the Chicken stop. It was no chicken house, but it was not too bad. Here are some pictures of Micah with his Great Grandmama. They are quite the pair. It brings back memories of how I saw her when I was young. She was just the best and she still is and I can tell Micah already thinks so too.

Mick will be home for the next few days and we are so thankful. I will get to do some things for me and I can't wait. We may even get to have a date!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a special lady! Glad y'all were able to visit with her. Enjoy your time with your hubby!! Such a gift:)