Sunday, April 13, 2008

hotsnot

Jake and Micah playing nicely! Which is hard for Micah...
Micah and his very pregnant substitute Mommy fo the day...notice twinkle toes has some shoes on! This is hard work to keep those babies on!
Micah and Mr. Mom!

Well I haven't been on the computer because yesterday morning I woke up with 102 temp. Who knows what is wrong with me...I just thought I might die. This is the first time with Micah that I have been so sick that I had to stay in the bed for a brief period. Mick had to play Mr. Mom almost all day yesterday. I am feeling better after getting an antibiotic. I think I have a sinus infection and may have started to get mastitis (breast infection) on top of that. So, things are looking up today if I can just rid myself of this terrible cough. I also had to miss out on going to Jake's Birthday party yesterday. I was so looking forward to it...and to getting ideas of what to do and what not to do at Micah's party but I was stuck here at home, I made Mick take Micah and they were sweet to take some pictures for me so that I could feel a part of things. Mick did say he was the only dad with a camera around his neck and that he felt pretty silly. I am also posting pictures next from the date night so things are kind of in reverse order...oh well I feel like I am in reverse today anyways.

2 comments:

Amy said...

We missed you yesterday! I am glad you got the chance to rest and recoup. Micah was precious!!!!

Summer said...

Glad you had a date night! Those are also rare for us and we don't even have kids yet. Hope you are feeling much better by Friday....can't wait!! Oh, and your hair looks GREAT!