Wednesday, April 9, 2008

prayer

We were up all night with Micah...when I say we I mean mostly Mick because I feel like poop. Micah is full fledged sick and maybe teething too. He hates life right now...I mean really hates it. Nothing makes him happy. Please just pray that we would all get well real quick because we had alot of things we wanted to do this week and it is all going by the wayside and I am very frustrated. I have to go tend to the one with snot running down his face and wiped to his ear. Nice mental picture I know...

4 comments:

Amy said...

oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear that yall are sick!! I hope you and Micah both feel better quickly!!

Amy said...

hey-can I get that B letter sometime this week? I want to get that page done in his scrapbook before the "big day". Thanks!!

sara jackson said...

Sorry that your little one is sick. It makes it so hard on the mom (and the dad too). I hope you get some rest. He will get better and his teeth will come in and HE WILL BE HAPPY AGAIN. It is just a stage (a horrible one at times) but this too shall pass. You are a great mom. Keep up the good work.

Sara Jackson (Summer's sister)

Summer said...

Hope your today is better!!