Saturday, May 31, 2008

Congrats Clinton! Go Army!


Today is a very special day. My cousin Clinton graduates from West Point, USMA. I don't have any pictures of us because none of them are digital. But his mom and my mom are very close and her children and my sister and I have always been close. I have spent summer's helping babysit the boys (Clinton and Redmond). Mick and I have gone to visit and even toured West Point. Unfortuanately since Clint has been at West Point his life has belonged to the Army so we haven't seen him much. But I am so proud of all that he is doing and the fact that he is representing our country. My parents are at his graduation today and were it not for Mick having to attend the high school graduation I would be there too. I am so jealous that I am not there. So, congrats to the Ott family and I miss you all terribly! We salute you Lieutenant Clinton!

1 comment:

beth ewing said...

get used to his life belonging to the Army...that won't get any better. congrats to your cousin though. that's a big accomplishment.