Monday, May 5, 2008

Time with Daddy!

When Micah got to the bottom of the slide he propped his leg up like this and just sat there...like where did ya'll put the camera, I am ready! So we took his picture in his own posed position. So silly...
Me and My Momma's Boy

Why Mick feels the need to put Micah our own flesh and blood in the most dangerous of places I will never understand.
Our boy and a stick. Isn't it funny the things that they love to play with!

Some of you have mentioned that my posts have been depressing lately, (thanks, Sarah and Amy)...the reason for that is well I have been depressed. Sorry, but when I am not feeling great there is no faking it. I wear my emotions on my sleeve...or really it is more like I shove my emotions so far out there they are sitting on someone elses sleeve. But the whole single mom thing can really get you down. But, I say all this because things are looking up! Mick will be home during daylight hours today and our next family time isn't weeks away. We had so much fun this weekend just being together. Eating, playing and doing normal stuff. It makes you really appreciate every little moment. After church yesterday we took lunch to a local park and Micah played it up! The pictures above are from our time there. He loved every minute and even cried a bit when we had to leave. He is getting quite the temper these days. I think I need to start reading that strong willed child book. I thought the first child should be a people pleaser. Not our Micah he is all kinds of independent.


2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad that things are going better! Now maybe Paxton can see his Uncle Mick, too!:-)

Anonymous said...

glad you have parent 2 back.


LOVE the picture of you and Micah walking! precious...plus you look smokin' hot