Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 6 of "7 Days til Micah's One"

Again, this is more for my record so skip it if you are tired of micahgush. Another one of my favorite things about Micah is that he is fearless. Granted this is a trait that will get him into trouble and will probably cause countless trips to the emergency room and doctors office but I love it nonetheless. They say some babies have that natural tendency to look before they leap or to slow down or back away from danger. He missed that ship. He runs full tilt at everything he does. He loves to be held up high in the air. He loves to be scared when I hide and jump out and scream. He is loved completely and therefore thinks that I would protect him from anything real bad so he just assumes he can go for anything I don't stop him from doing. And go for it all the way he does. I am sure that he will begin to get a bit more timid and shy away from some things but for now, he knows no stranger and knows no danger!

2 comments:

Summer said...

These pasts posts have been so sweet. I can't believe he is almost 1. Wow! Time flies!!

The Kimmels said...

wow. So true! One thing I like about Micah is that he knows me as "the lady with the camera". haha!