Thursday, May 15, 2008

being one is not so much fun...

for the mom at least. Micah has been a grump since the day he turned one. I don't know if he is just upset about growing old or what? Seriously though he is having major transition time and it is all hitting at once. I am attempting to begin the weaning process (yeah!), he is getting more solid foods, he is drinking cow's milk, he is trying to take just one long nap...I could go on and on with all these changes he is making. It is as if he knew ok, I'm one, time to make some big boy changes. I am frantically cleaning house ( I should be right now, but I needed a quick outlet) for Micah's birthday party on Saturday. I must run now but I have a few funny stories to share later.

1 comment:

beth ewing said...

it's alot to take on all at once. it's probably the changes that are making him a grump. it'll pass. have fun at his party.