Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 5

It is fun for me to nail down specific things about Micah instead of just saying how special he is in general. So sorry to those of you who had hoped I would run out after two days, there is more. Another one of my favorite things is Micah's big, ok HUGE, front tooth. Not teeth, just tooth. The other front top tooth broke the skin weeks ago but is too afraid to come out because the other tooth is just so large it takes up half his mouth. His bottom teeth seem small but this top one looks like a white chiclet. Nana says he should work at the hole punching factory. I wish I had a good picture of it but I haven't gotten one yet. It is only a matter of time though. Micah doesn't smile a real smile anymore he does this big mouth wide open thing where everyone comments about his very large tooth! So next time you see him check it out, hopefully the one that comes into match it will offset the largeness of it all!

2 comments:

Summer said...

I love it! That really made me laugh :-)

Sarah said...

It's a chic-let tooth! Reminds me of the movie Dennis the Menace! Haha!