Friday, May 30, 2008

just a swangan'...


I can remember anytime my grandmama pushed me in a swing or rocked me she always sang " I'm just a swingin...except she pronounced it ...just a swangan'..." Like a true Alabama southern lady. She also happens to put an s or an er on most other words. For example she loves Targets and Wal-marts and she thinks Riter and Linder and real sweet ladies. That is neither here nor there but I sure do love to talk about my grandma. I am so glad that Micah gets to know her. The reason I am talking about swinging is that we got Micah a new swing. Actually one of Mick's students gave him an end of the year present of a gift card to Ocharley's for us and Babies Rus for Micah.How nice! So we immediately went to spend it on this swing we have been looking at for weeks but couldn't justify buying ourselves and turns out God provided. Mick hung it and Micah absolutely loves it. We are thinking we will be able to enjoy dinner now if we just eat outside while Micah swings his little heart out.

2 comments:

Kaye said...

hey steph! thanks for your comment...i've been keeping up with your blog--i commented once but it never made it through for some reason...hope this one works. we LOVE adam. he's great & we are so excited he's coming this summer but sad we won't be there with him. your little guy is super-cute. looks like y'all are doing so well...you need to make it back for homecoming sometime...the creasman's are always here!!

Amy said...

It looks like Micah is having a blast! That was sweet of Mick's student!!