Sunday, May 18, 2008

Micah's First Birthday Party! Part One






You don't realize how much work it is to have a birthday party these days...but after throwing Micah's first I see why those crazy people go to ChuckieCheese! You do all this cleaning and preparing then by the time everyone leaves your house is a disaster again and you aren't sure where your one year old is...not really. Sarcasm aside we had a great day! Micah took a good nap (thank you Jesus) and we had just the right number of people. It wasn't too crowded but there were PLENTY of people to love on Micah. I want to document people who were here so skip this part it's for my records:) Aunts: Wendy and Amy, Uncles: Mickey and Brad; Cousins: Bay, Charlee Ray, Hayden and Paxton; Grandmas: Jenny, Nana, Val, Janice; Great Grandmas: Sybil, Mary, Aunt Dot; Grandpas: Budda and Pops; Friends: Jake, Ashli, Destiny, Zachariah....I think that is all. If I forgot you remind me so I can ad you. I am sure I forgot someone very important so remind me so I can fix it!

Micah loved his cake, his Jenny, my mom made the big baseball red velvet cake and it was so delicious. Thank goodness for momma's right! It was a beautiful day and we had lots of fun just running inside and out. It was a baseball theme and Mick and I worked really hard to make things cute. I forgot to take pictures of everything so just believe me:) These are pictures of Micah bird enjoying his special day.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the birthday pictures! I hate that I wasn't able to come-work!! It looks like he had a lot of fun (minus the injury!) You are such a good momma! Hope to see you soon!