Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stop...Showertime.



While alot of my dad's ideas are a bit cheesy he is really a better handy man than Bob Villa if you ask me. He is very talented and can build anything. At the lake he built an outdoor shower that is just the best. He has done bigger and better projects but none are enjoyed more than this great thing. There is something to be said about showering and being able to see the sky! Don't ask me it is just fun...and you don't miss nearly as many places shaving. OK, enough with that, all this to say that Micah got to partake in our family favorite and since it had water he loved it. He also likes the nakedness too so it was double the fun for him. I just had to share these cute pictures of him that will be used against him in the distant future. Don't worry no one else was photographed while using the shower!

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

Im so glad you guys had such a great time at the lake!! Im so jealous! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Hopefully we will catch up soon. I don't know what I would do without your blog! ;)
Where are the photos of my little pax-man? Hook a sista up!