Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 4

I'm getting weepier by the day thinking about measuring Micah in years not months...
Some might beg to differ about my next favorite thing but this is my blog from my perspective so that makes it true for me. My favorite thing for today is that Micah loves me best. I know he loves his daddy just as much but patronize me for now. He loves me when he doesn't want anyone else. While at times it is annoying, like I would like to put him down or let Mick hold him but only his momma will do. After 8:00 at night he wants nothing else than for me to hold, play or read to him. He thinks I am the funniest person ever AND he thinks I sing beautifully. No wonder I had a baby just to make myself feel better:) Seriously it is an amazing gift from the Lord to have a little one love you just because you are his momma and he knows nothing else. I know that this time will fade and he will want nothing to do with sitting in my lap or lovin on momma...so until then I hope to try to remember that and cherish every clingy moment.

No comments: