Friday, May 23, 2008

happy memorial day!

Every year for as long as I can remember us and about ten other families have headed to Destin for the long weekend. Well last year two of the families had babies and we added one more this April. So, we didn't make the treck with a two week old last year and we aren't this year either. Although it has turned out perfectly. Our fam is going to the lake with my fam and Aunt Amy and Uncle Brad are bringing Paxton to our lake with their fam! So it isn't ten families but I think it will be great on a smaller, cheaper scale. I am feeling a little less wobbly today and the world is starting to stop turning...well not really but at least from my vantage point it is. We are going to pray that I don't get any worse and that we have a relaxing weekend with friends and family! Micah hates to adjust to a new place so tonite will be hard but hopefully the next two nights wont be so bad. He is so like me in needing everything to be the way he expects it or he freaks out. We are also continuing the weaning process so we'll see how that goes! I am aiming to be a free woman by next week! Free from the boy and the boob not free like without a husband...I realized that sounded bad.
Hope everyone has a good long weekend! Can't wait to see what you all do!

No comments: