Monday, May 5, 2008

7 Days til Micah Turns One!

I thought that I wanted to do something each day of the week before Micah's birthday. I am sure by his next birthday we will be lucky to even realize we have a week til it is here, but he is our first and it is his first so that makes it pretty dog gone special. So I thought each day I would tell you one of my most favorite things about Micah. There are more than 7 but you get the point. I have very mixed emotions about my boy growing up so this is some therapy for me to remember that he is still little, in some ways.
My new favorite thing that he does is tickling. He loves to tickle feet and himself. He tickles his own belly or my arm. The funniest tickling is when he tickles after he gets in trouble. Which lately has been alot. He will get frustrated with me about something and yell and hit or bite me so then I give him "mean momma face" and speak sternly. He then cries for about 1 second then starts to wrinkle his nose and tickle me. He thinks he is changing the subject on me and while I would never tell him it is really stinkin cute. Just a small thing he does but something that I absolutely love! If there is just too much love in the 7 Days posts feel free to skip um'.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Micah tickled me! And it is really stinkin' cute!

The Kimmels said...

I agree, Micah is REALLY cute when he tickles. I LOVE all the photos from the weekend. The ones of Micah in the sink are hysterical! I hope you have started copying all of this to a CD or printing it. This stuff is going to be priceless when Micah is older!...not that I want him to get older...you know what I mean ;)
Love ya'll!!