Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Charlee Ray! Oh yeah, and me too, yesterday!

oh yeah!
I don't know what made me think that this face would make a good picture, yikes...
Charlee Ray and her little ice cream
Bay of course had to have some too!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was alot of fun. We didn't do anything exciting just family time and dinner at Longhorn's. I love Longhorn's and especially the chocolate stampede! It is heaven and in my pregnant days I could down the whole thing myself. We eat at Longhorn's so often that our waitress Michele, who is now a friend had balloons and a card waiting on me. Now that is service! Longhorn's is our Cheer's. Everyone knows our names and they all take turns holding Micah, which makes dinner easier for us. The Harper's took me out and we had the whole family plus some friends there. Today Mick and I are going on a birthday date and I can't wait. It doesn't really matter what we do it will just be nice to get that alone time together. Thanks Nana!



Today is Charlee's (my niece)2nd Birthday and she is just too cute these days. She is talking with a real southern accent that makes us all laugh. She came along at a time when I was pregnant and then I had Micah so I haven't gotten the quality time with her that I got with her older sister Bay. But I look forward to our vacation together where we can hang out more and I get to see more of her personality. My favorite thing lately is letting Micah play with Char Char they are almost the same size. They have a trampoline and Charlee always runs up to me and says "Jump me, Jump me!" Too cute! Often times the others tend to drown her out. Because she is so quiet...I know that will soon change. So, Happy Birthday Char Char!

5 comments:

beth ewing said...

wow! so many people were born on the 1st...it's my dad and cousin and good friends b-day and the day after millers. must be a popular day. happy late birthday!

Summer said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear your day was great!!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday a day late!!

Stacy said...

Ugh...you'd think since your bday is the day before mine I would be better about calling. I DID think of you yesterday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY a day late. =) Love you.

The Kimmels said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish I would have known. I'll remember for next year! ;)