Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!



One of the many things I thought and swore I would never do is call my husband Daddy...and him refer to me as Momma...but when you realize that your child has to learn your names and you don't want them to refer to you as Mick or Coach and Steph...then you resort to the first option. So Happy Father's Day Mick or Daddy!

I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to my hubby for being a great daddy and reading my blog and loving it even if no one else cares. Thank you for being you. You are who God chose for Micah and I and we couldn't have all fit together any more perfectly. I love you! I wont say anything else because that's what we pay 5 bucks for a card for...

I am also copying a friend who is asking her husband to post their thoughts on fatherhood on father's day. So hopefully Mick will post soon, and while he doesn't read he is a good writer so don't go getting excited about having something better to read than the usual, it will be back to me after that.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey-you know I care!!!:-)