Monday, June 30, 2008

stay away eidsons!

The funny face at IHOP, a chocolate pancake...
Nana with Char Char...love the pigtails!
Best friends!
Our little lady...except for when she laughed and said, I just pooted in the pool!
Bay holding Micah. He loves his Bay!

I am only kidding about staying away, but Mick's sister and her husband have gone out of town and left our nieces with nana and pops. (they don't trust us:)) But since they have been out of town we have gotten to play and eat with Bay and Charlee Ray all the time. Most of you know that I would like to have a big family with lots of kids...but Mick only wants two. But being with the girls makes me think three would be fun. If I were guaranteed they would be like those two I would do it in a heartbeat, I know they are my nieces but they are amazing girls! I thought I would post some pics so they could see how much fun we had without them. I hope Wendy and Mickey had a great time away, this was their first time away since they had Bay...and they deserved it!



We have been to Monkey Joes, the pool, IHOP, the mall play area, and other fun places. The girls behaved so well and Micah has loved getting to be around his cousins so much. Last night we took Hayden with us too so we were a real freak show. I know people thought Mick and I should invest in a tv set.



The most fun we had was definitely monkey joes I forgot my camera so we don't have any pictures of that, I think Mick and I had more fun than the kiddos. It is one of those inflatable places and we can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for spending so much time with my kids! They love Micah! - oh yeah and myabe you and Mick! WENDY