Wednesday, June 18, 2008

time with girls...

Last night we rode with Aunt Amy and Pax to meet some friends for dinner. Micah was all talking and yelling the whole way to Sarah's house and the whole way to the restaurant until Amy put her blinker on to turn in and I turned around and saw this...


although the last few days have tried my patience we got to do some fun things last night and this morning. After I woke Micah up we went to dinner with Aunt Amy and Paxton, Sarah, Summer and Suzie. I just realized all of Amy's friends names start with an s...which is funny because most of my friend's names start with an a...Ok, sorry the little things really interest me or perhaps just get me off task. Micah behaved pretty well, but the whole sitting and hanging out wasn't really his thing. Which stinks, because it so is mine.

Looking at pics with Elizabeth...
But I did get to sit an hang out with a very special friend today, Elizabeth(I said most of my friends start with an a) Elizabeth was in a bible study I led in college and lives about an hour away yet we rarely see each other. She made the treck today and Micah and I were soooo thankful. He absolutely loved her! We had a good time playing catch up it just wasn't long enough. Thanks ebeth and we hope to see you again real soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Elizabeth!!! Glad you had a better day today! Motherhood is the HARDEST job. Just when I think I get a hang of it - it falls apart. Definitely keeps me hubmle.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - I will be in Dville june 30 - july 7th -- Would love to do lunch anytime! just let me know:)

Sarah said...

I am so glad you came to dinner with the rest of the Amy's S's :) Micah is too precious--you are such a good mom! He can come over any time and play with Sophie or listen to his echo! Hope to see you soon!

Tracy Carson said...

So fun to see her sweet face!!!

beth ewing said...

wow. your blog is great for seeing PC people i haven't seen in forever. what is she up to?

Anonymous said...

Oh I had so much fun seeing you and Micah, wish I could have stayed longer! I am so tickled that I made your fun blog! :O) I hope you have a great time at the lake, I'll try to head back to visit sometime soon!