Thursday, June 5, 2008

things I want to do this summer with my boys!

This is more for me than for my readers so feel free to skip this post and stop reading now.
There are so many things I want to do this summer with Micah so I thought that I would type them out to help me remember these things so that we can plan them out.
~ lots of pool time...
~ monkey joe's
~ the atlanta zoo
~ the beach
~ boat ride
~ play dates with friends
~ jog with the jogging stroller
~ night's playing with the cousins
I am sure this list will continue to grow! If you are still reading and you have suggestions for things a very active one year old would like to do feel free to comment!

2 comments:

sara jackson said...

The Zoo is a little overrated (especially as hot as it is). There are not a whole lot of animals or at least last time we went; it just wasn't that great. I would recommend the Imagine It Children's Museum. My kids love it and it is air conditioned. I also like to take them to play in the fountains at Olympic Park. Have fun doing whatever you decide!!

Sarah said...

If you do want to go to the zoo-I can get you tickets through work! Hot is more bearable when it's free :) Stone Mtn. Park has some fun stuff too!