Saturday, June 14, 2008

it's the weekend!





We ended up cooking out with Aunt Amy and Uncle Brad on Friday night because Micah had been so fussy that we refused to take him in public and make others suffer. Well, except for our friends.

I don't know what made me do it but I knew better. I told someone that Micah had been such a good sleeper. What was I thinking! I mean as soon as the words came out of my mouth I knew I would regret it. Why do things happen that way. Since then Micah has been fighting sleep like his life depends on it. Today he took one very small nap and refused the second nap. I still NEED the second nap and so does he, just ask me. And...his bedtime is just well a terror. Ok, I am through with that, hopefully he will be back to normal by tomorrow but I wont be telling you about it.

So, good times with friends hanging out. We got some good video of Micah and Paxton but still not sure how to do that. Micah is pretty good with babies, but he kept walking past Pax with the shovel and we just knew it was going to "fall" out of his hands. We had a mini photo shoot in the back yard so here are some pics.

P.S. Can I just say a golf tournament that is televised all day long is not a mom's friend...and father's day weekend nonetheless, you know a man planned that.

2 comments:

Amy said...

We had a great time! Thanks for having us over!!!!

Summer said...

Loved the pics! Yall both look great!!