Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stop- Daddy Time












So with all the rain and such Mick and Micah got to see each other this weekend and we were both very excited. Mick has been working his booty off at baseball and work therefore leaving little time for the two of us waiting at home. Everytime Micah wakes up from his nap or in the mornings he quickly tells me Daddy is at work. I think he does it just to make sure he really is. So Mick worked Saturday morning so still wasn't here for the wake up call but when Micah woke up from his nap he didn't believe me when I said Daddy was home! So I took him downstairs and lo and behold there was Mick on the couch. You can tell Micah misses him so because he laid on the couch with Mick while I went and got his milk and they talked and played and kissed. My two sweet boys!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awww-that's sweet! Just think-50 something more days until Mick gets to be there for the wake up call every morning!! Lucky Ducks! Dinner was fun on Friday! Let's do it again soon.