Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray ~ 12 Weeks Today!

So today marks 12 weeks for our little bean. A big milestone that we are so thankful to be at...not only because we have ended the first trimester but because I get to stop taking some medicines too! I have been taking prometrium for my progestrone levels and then I have been taking metformin because the doctor said I had to take it even after I got pregnant. The metformin makes me so sick anytime I eat or even look at a carb. So watch out bread this weekend because I am living it up!

While I am super excited about that something with my sister always comes up at times like these...I think it is just God's way of keeping me in check. Nothing real new on the front of my sister but hopefully we are going to be able to move in a direction of getting her help soon. That's about all I'll say. Just wanted you to know those prayers you prayed on Monday were used for God's purpose in my life on Tuesday. I am soooo grateful for those of you who are investing in this situation.

2 comments:

MissingMyIsaac said...

YAY, congrats on 12 weeks! I am so excited for you guys!

xoxoxo
Kristi

The Kimmels said...

hi blogging queen - you are so great at keeping us all updated these days! I am so thankful that some of our prayers have been answered and that there are signs of hope for your sister. love you muches.