Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun Rainy Day

This is the only picture I got of Micah and Ashli before the batteries died. It was just sooo cute, because Ashli got him to hold up his hands like he was on a rollercoaster! (stinkin' blurry camera)
Sweet face...

when I told him it was time to go Micah went and sat on this bench and waited for me to put on his shoes.


With all the stress we've had with sickness, work and baseball Micah and I haven't been able to do much just hanging out..we did more watching Mickey Mouse than hanging out. So while we did work a good bit today we also had some fun. We went to Monkey Joe's with our friend Ashli, she is a softball girl who is now in college and now our friend instead of a student. She was so good to climb up the slide with Micah so that I didn't have to. Thanks so much, Ash! We had lunch with her then ran errands. Tonight we had a fun family dinner and just really enjoyed being together. Always a good thing. Being pregnant with the second child you have the ability to realize that what you have will never be the same. With the first child you say it but then you think that you'll have some semblance of what you had before...now I know that not to be true. I wouldn't trade it but what we had before is nothing like what we have with our sweet Micah boy around. So I sat there as the three of us ate our ice creams and realized that I better enjoy it, soon enough they'll be someone new added to that mix. Which is exciting but also a definite challenge since I am barely just getting this one kiddo thing down.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

booooo on the camera. would have been a cute picture! but i had so much fun w/ you and micah-man! we need to start having play dates more often! love you!