Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thank you, Jesus!

Aim, Me and the boys!
The boys looking at pics of themselves on the rich people camera.

So funny! Micah kept saying Paxton's hair - up!


Back to back...



Sweet face with a sweet mohawk.


Yesterday was a really good day! Mick actually took the day off from school so that he and I could hang out. Rita kept Micah and Mick and I spent the day together mainly just eating and talking. The season has been pretty hectic and being pregnant makes me even more prone to my breakdowns so I think Mick was trying to head it off at the pass. It was definitely much needed. Although it was really hard to think of something to do that we didn't want to take Micah to do. So we talked life then came home so Mick could get to practice, he didn't completely loose his mind, right? Then Amy and Paxton stopped by to jump on the trampoline. It was so pretty outside so it was a great afternoon. The new baby in my belly should be thankful for Paxton because he is already teaching Micah to share. Paxton is training Micah for a younger sibling and Micah is doing surprisingly well. He even shared his precious bat with Pax. We wont go into the indepth private lesson Mick gave Micah on hitting after he got home...our poor poor bird...such pressure. After playing we headed to gymnastics where Micah was not thrilled to be under more "direction". We wanted to go eat at Gumbeaux's with Jaxson and his family so the men got a free pass from the bars at gym to go to the real bar to put our name in. It turned into a pretty long night but the boys were good and we enjoyed being with friends and of course good food! Speaking of food I can't seem to eat enough and I already have a bump...I don't remember that happening so early with Micah! Yikes!



4 comments:

Alison said...

Happy for your good day. So nice to have your hubby home I am sure. The pretty weather was much needed as well over at the English ranch. All those muggy, rainy days have done a thing to my psyche. This post pardum mommy needed a beautiful sunny day. Talk to you soon!

Amy said...

Thanks for having us over! It was a blast! I can't wait to do it again!

The Kimmels said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the back to back photo! Great job!

I hope you are coming to Amy's tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I hope you are doing well and taking care of yourself. How many weeks???