Wednesday, March 11, 2009

black cloud...watch out for the pity party

These two are just for Mick...look fast before Mick makes me delete them!
These are his supertight jammies by the way, and he put the shoes on and walked in them all by himself...too funny!

Here's Micah writing checks on the island...you'll do whatever to occupy a sick bird.


When asked who he was writing too, he said Nana. Apparently he sees how underpaid she is as a Micahsitter.



This was my attempt at showing pinkeye...Micah felt it was too gross for pictures. ie. it's in the left eye.


Well for those that don't know...we've had a black cloud over our home for the last week and a half. Micah got sick starting weekend before last and we've been battling sickness ever since. On top of that I got some weird test results that I would rather not talk about right now...the baby is probably fine...but still waiting on things makes a huge heaviness over your shoulders. I also got whatever Micah had plus a little something extra. He ended up having pinkeye and after disinfecting and washing and cleaning and leaving town...I still got it. Who knew pinkeye was so painful and disgusting. I thought that I had gotten it before but I was sadly mistaken. A little itchy eyes got nothing on pinkeye. Sooo, I went to the doctor yesterday and being that I am pregnant we decided for me to stick it out, with the sinus headache, not the pinkeye. I was all gung ho for it at the doctor but last night when my head and my teeth felt like they were about to pop off I begged to differ. Things are looking a little better this morning so we shall see where that leads us. Just wanted all to know we were still alive. And of course we are never to sick for pictures!







7 comments:

Alison said...

Hang in there. We are praying for ya'll. Hey, the warmer weather is coming along with weller times. Yeah for summer and pools and less illness. Can't wait. We have to have some playdates out by the pool again this year. Such fun! Love ya!

Mick said...

What are you doing to my kid? I just told my class that you were the best mommy in the world and then look at this!! He's still the cutest kid and you are still the best mommy!
ILOVEU.

Anne Marie said...

Oh Stephanie, I am so sorry to hear that you guys are not feeling well. You have all my sympathy. That is exactly what I felt like when I got sick a month ago...I would NEVER wish it on anyone. Hope you guys are feeling well soon.

The Kimmels said...

Steph! I am so sorry you guys are not feeling well & I hope everything is ok with your test results. I will be praying for you! much love.

EMU said...

Stephanie,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog last week. It is nice to know that others have struggled with anxiety during/after pregnancy. I too stalk your blog! :)

emu

Amy said...

Yall are in my thoughts and prayers! Love yall!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you!!!