Friday, March 27, 2009

mr. clean, mr. clean







Yesterday Mick got to come home early since the rain shortens practice times. So I actually cooked dinner while he and Micah played. Micah is at a very clingy phase again so he wanted to be with me in the kitchen the whole time. Then I hear him moving chairs away from his little table then I hear him grunt and also move his little table all the while repeating rainman style "cleaning cleaning". He gets this from his Daddy. So Mick got out the vaccuum and directed Micah where to go. It was definitely way more work than if Mick had just taken the vacuum himself...but Micah loved it. And our floor is all the better for it. After the boys cleaned we ate dinner and Ashli stopped by to hang out for a little bit. We finally got a clear picture of the two of them. As a sidenote anytime you ask Micah what he wants for breakfast, lunch, dinner or to wear for that matter he immediately states pizza! The boy loves the stuff. So last night we had pasta. He liked that because it sounded a whole lot like pizza:)

1 comment:

Alison said...

Can Micah come to my house? All my floors need cleaning. :)