Friday, February 27, 2009

She-Woman!


So I haven't had a chance to update that my dear friend Alison had her little boy this week. She got to the hospital a half hour before he was born! And he was 8 pounds 11 ounces and she pushed that big boy out with no drugs. She definitely deserves the She-woman of the week award in my book. Seeing Douglass Charles all new and sweet and sleepy made me so excited for what is to come for our family. Thanks to my mom I actually got to meet and hold the little big guy and Alison and I had the first girl time semi alone that we've had in months. I am sure it was more enjoyable for me than her, seeing as how she was beginning the cycle of sleep deprivation and new mommydom all over again. So for what it's worth Alison, great job!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Thanks for stopping by. It was wonderful to visit and see you without our active children. It meant a lot too, that you would take the time with all you have to get done. I hope you know how much you mean to me an how much I love you!

As for the She-Woman thing - I never would have delivered that way by choice. So for all you brave ladies who choose to birth your babies without drugs - more power to ya! Ya'll are the she-women!! :)