Tuesday, February 10, 2009

diaper wreaths

The not so successful diapers...put a ribbon on it to cover mistakes.


Mini wreath



You can't see the cute sayings on it...but they are cute...I said so.







So I had my first order...ok somebody felt sorry for me and asked me to make them a diaper wreath.(Thanks, Krissy:)) As you know my first attempt at these things tend to end up less than satisfactory but here are the results thus far. I am also working on monogramming a few diapers just for kicks. So far it isn't working out like I had hoped but we'll see if it gets better. I think I only spent 10 bucks on supplies for the monogramming so if it is a bust Micah can still paint...with pink. I will make the disclaimer that when my friend Taron saw the purple diaper cake in person...she said oh that looks better than those pictures. My camera isn't taking very good pictures of white so it all looks sort of washed out...if that is any concession. Suggestions?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think they are very cute! love the last wreath especially!

Anne Marie said...

These are the cutest! Also wanted to make sure you got your jewelry:)

Alison said...

Stephanie, love the wreathes. I haven't seen anything like this before. I really like them.

I have been meaning to tell you I have a great supplier for ribbons and trims. Honestly, it will save you more money. When you are ready to talk more about wholesale I am happy to share what I have learned. It can be a frustrating process but the only way to really make a buck is to cut down on your cost. We will have to chat. :)

Kaye said...

i've never seen the wreaths before! very cute! oh, and i definitely think you should make your own music video...i'd watch it! i think you would have loved doing the videos...too bad we didn't think of it 10 years ago!

Sarah said...

These are too cute steph! I think you've found your knack! Aside from being a mom :)