Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thank you Jesus!

Got Milk?

Cheese!


Somebody's sleepy, somebody's not...guess who?by the end of the playdate they both were worn out.



I am finally getting to do another Beth Moore study after a long time of trying to fill in quiet time with different things. Her studies are so in depth that I didn't think I had it in me after having a child. But if I have time to blog then I should have more time to spend with Jesus for sure. So I convinced my friend Taron to do it with me. So we are doing it each week then getting together to discuss. We had thought about doing a big group one, which I enjoy, but at this point decided to just keep it lowkey. Maybe next time a big group. So we had our first "meeting" yesterday and our plan was to just let the boys play. We had no idea if that would work or not. And it actually did...we had to stop a few times to get them down off chairs or to pick up spills or to referee between a toy...but we actually had some conversation. It was pretty exciting for me. I think the last bible study I did with others was with my softball girls before Micah was born. Needless to say it is definitely a good thing. The boys cracked us up playing together and just being silly. But we did go a little long and realized that both boys were past due on their naps. Can't wait til next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CAN YOU SEND ME THE CLOSE UP PICTURE? - TARON