Sunday, December 7, 2008

Harper Christmas Tree

Me and my boy...man I love this kid.
Lookin' for just the right tree...notice his santa shirt. Micah LOVES santa. I have no idea why...we never talk about him and I am not a huge fan, but Micah inherently loves him?

Hmmm..which one should we pick?


My boys watching the chain saw...one of my boys is a little burlier than the other with the whole beard thing...



Another tradition...we're full of'em you know...is that we get our Christmas tree from one of the local highschools fundraising. Pops happens to be the athletic director there so even though they are our rivals Pops is so kind to buy it for us so we get it there. This is the first year that Micah can walk around and actually help pick out the tree. We chose one and Micah loved running around through the rows of trees and watching them use a chainsaw. We usually get all our Christmas decorations up the day after Thanksgiving but the whole puking thing really has cramped our style. We now have the tree and my mom came over today to help me decorate our banisters with garland and pictures...an idea she saw in Southern Living. We modified it a bit for cost reasons so it looks different but cute I think. My mom is really good at making those big ole bows so those I think make everything look better. Pictures of the tree and decorations coming soon...

No comments: