Sunday, December 28, 2008

dunnanunnanunnanunnanunna




BATMAN!


We loved Super Duper so much we went back and bought Batman too. Stay tuned for our last superhero later this week! Micah has been quite the character lately and I thought I needed to write some of his happenings so that I can remember.

~ He constantly yells "Watch, Watch" until we say " Yes Micah we are watching" Just looking at him does not count. Micah then procedes to do a trick. So far the tricks consist of sticking out his tongue, clapping his hands, making strange noises, banging his head against something(not one that we encourage), or sitting trying to think of something for us to watch.
~He talks constantly and especially when he wakes up from sleep. He just immediately starts running through his lists of words that he knows, it cracks me up.
~He loves hotwheels. Hayden brought some over the other day and they are his new found passion and my new found occupier.
~ He can now swim in the tub. Thankfully with the tubes gone the tub has become so much more fun. We are working on him floating on his back.
I am having writer's block lucky for you so I will stop there.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I need to see my friend Micah soon! (And you of course!) He is TOO cute! I love the super hero outfits! And I LOVE a trampoline! :)