Wednesday, December 17, 2008

girlie girls night!











Well I jumped in on a girl's night with Amy and then convinced her to come early and do my makeup. I've never claimed to be polite:) Since I don't wear makeup but am breaking out like I am going through puberty again I am trying to make the adjustment. So Aim came over to show me some marykay mineral stuff and also make me presentable for girls night. I was again just excited to spend some time in adult conversation, eat all my dinner, and remember what I ate. And I did! Pax came along but was his usual sweet self. He is a big eater like Micah so Amy spent most of our dinner spooning it in. We met two of her friends and I so enjoyed it. These are some pictures of us before. I thought I would post them since I actually have makeup on. Nana came over to watch Micah for a bit and he was oh so jealous of Nana holding Paxton!

1 comment:

Amy said...

These turned out good! Thank you for going with us, and thank you, Nana for coming early to watch both boys while we played with make up.