Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family Fun and a Snaggletooth













Every Sunday we have dinner with Mick's family. This week was a little crazy because Hayden came with us and we all waited at Nana and Pops house for a long time before going to dinner. 4 kids in a small space is not neccesarily a blessing. Bay had a loose tooth and everyone was determined to pull it(except me) it gives me the heeby geeby's. Mick offered her 5 bucks and then it got serious. Within a small time period and a few trips to the bathroom with Wendy it was out. She made 15 dollars in a matter of minutes. I tried to get one of my back teeth out because we need the money too and I didn't figure anyone would miss it, but I couldn't get it, maybe I should have let Aunt Wendy at it:)

Oh yeah, and we were dressed like the Claus family in the Christmas spirit!

No comments: