Tuesday, December 23, 2008

bucket boys


They didn't want to be put down after they had been airplanes!




We had dinner with our friends the Wallace's tonight and as always had a fun time. The one disappointment was again our hopes for Monkey Joe's were ruined. They changed to "holiday hours" after we checked and closed the doors while we were pulling up. Micah was so upset and Taron and I were too. So all the boys had were buckets to play with as a consolation. Kevin apparently carries Jaxson around in a laundry basket and they play airplane. This is a game definitely made for the smaller thinner toddler. Since Micah almost broke the bucket! Mick and Kevin carried the boys around the house and I think Taron and I laughed harder than any of the boys.



Unfortunately Micah coughed once during his nap and after helping me dust and vacuum the house his nose was running! How can I lay him in his bed completely healthy and then 3 hours later..snotty nose comes out. Please pray with me that it would just be allergies from our cleaning and tomorrow a healthy boy. We spent last Christmas sick and we all remember Thankspuking so we were really hoping for a well couple of weeks for Micahbird!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm...its helicopter...

Alison said...

Doug just started this with Charlotte this weekend. We used a pretty large clothes hamper. She LOVED it! She laughed and I laughed until I nearly cried.

Hope ya'll have a wonderful Christmas and Micah is doing better for the big day. I will call you when I get back from the great state of Alabama! Love ya'll!