Tuesday, December 2, 2008

santa cow

This is Micah looking at Santa Cow...
still keeping his eye on the big menacing black and white thing.

My partner in crime at work, Alison and I.


Today was our annual Santa Cow day...except we added a twist by making it Breakfast with Santa Cow. The chicken house was a little slow but we had about 40 or so kiddos sit in his lap...or get close to his lap. Micah is getting sick again and has been on the breathing thing yesterday and today so we are headed back to the doctor this afternoon. I can't ever figure out if he is sick enough to go to the doctor or not. Needless to say he wasn't too sick to miss seeing Santa Cow. BUT he wouldn't even get close to him, even if he were well. Thanks to Nana for making the trek out with him so that I could see my boy while I worked; I feel better if I can see him when I have to leave him. I was posting this because Santa Cow was the beginning of my blog career so I wanted to post a pic from then, but I can't find it anywhere. Oh well! I will have to post on the one year anniversary!




1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

You look so cute in your little red jumper and I love that you can see Alison's baby bump in that photo! miss you guys! I hope Micah feels better soon. Something is going around. I caught it from my niece this past week!