Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mick!

Today is Mick's Birthday. If you want to see his present click on this link:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AcuWLlo3Yt2Li4
I love you Birthday Boy!
I thought since it was Mick's birthday I would list the top ten things that I love about him. I would have done his age, but he is just too old.
10. He provides for us.
9. He does laundry.
8. He is still hot. (to me)
7. He really helps take care of Micah.
6. He is always on my side.
5. He sets a godly example for Micah and I.
4. He does everything to the best of his ability.
3. He is a family man.
2. He loves me well.
1. He loves Jesus.
I love being married to a man who loves Jesus and his family. We get to have a date night tonight too, so it is almost like it's my birthday too!

3 comments:

Mick said...

This is absolutely the best gift in the world. Jesus, my wife and son come first, but as for as a tangible gift-it gets no better. Thanks for being a thoughtful, creative, and caring wife. I love you!
Mick

Summer said...

You did such a great job on the book!!!

Amy said...

That book looks awesome!!!! You are so creative!