Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Shortest Visit on Record

Krissy and I, with the boys. Ellis is behind the cup.
Good idea for a picture, yet I look like an insect in my favorite glasses!

Ellis


Camden


Micahbird


Every year my roommate from college, Krissy(she prefers Kristen), and her family stop by and stay with us to or from their home of New Orleans. But their kiddos are getting older and they can now make the trek in a day...so no sleepovers for us. We didn't want to miss seeing them since it had been about 6 mths since their last drive thru. So we drove to the Varsity to eat and visit. With 3 children between us now we did more eating than visiting. Still, it was good to see their faces and kiss the babies, who are growing up. I miss my Krissy so much! Micah loved seeing them but was way to active to sit still. Is he the only child like this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,
Send me your e-mail address. I'd like to share something with you.
ginnyunderwood@yahoo.com
Ginny

beth ewing said...

no...i often look at calm kids and wonder what we did wrong in the baby ordering process...hehe! miller never sat still at that age and rarely ever does now. you're not alone. outings like that are rarely fun for me b/c i feel that i'm disciplining more than enjoying.