Friday, December 5, 2008

hip hip hooray!







Today my blog scrapbook arrived! I found a website through some fellow blogger girls that you can download your blog to and have it made into a book. I thought that some of you would want to see what it looks like, etc. I had great intentions of being a scrapbooker but after Micah came that all went out the window. Blogging has turned into the next best thing and I jumped at the chance to put it into print. (I am always secretly afraid that one day I will look and my blog will have been deleted and all my memories will go undocumented) So I am mostly pleased with the finished product. It serves the purpose anyways. The pictures are really small and the book looks a little amateur but for the amount of work and money it was definitey worth it to me. If I had taken more time with it I probably could have changed some things, but I did not. The website is http://www.scrapbookblogger.com/ if you are interested. If anyone has any other places similar I hope to do a book each year from my blog so please let me know.

On another note I haven't been blogging much because Micah has been sick again this week. When he breathes deep or sleeps he sounds like darth vader. It makes me so nervous and again I see the need for another child so that I will stop listening to Micah's every breathe.
I have also had to work a ton this week so Nana has as always picked up the slack. Oh how grateful we are for that. I would like to document that yesterday was the first time ever(and probably the only) that Micah actually cried momma, momma when I left. It is usually only tears when his beloved NANA heads to the car...but I got a little love this time.

4 comments:

beth ewing said...

you can do those at www.blurb.com too. i haven't done one but heard they are cool. i'm just worried about what to do with all the videos i have on my blog. did you have any?

sorry micah is sick again. sometimes i feel guilty b/c miller has been so incredibly healthy. not that i want my kid to be sick but i wish i could take some of that from you.

Anonymous said...

that is really nifty! i just may have to do that myself.

sorry your little man is sick - we finally broke down and got a video monitor...late in the game, but it really puts me at ease, especially when she's sick

The Kimmels said...

Beth, Blurb is the one I am currently using, but unless you have last year's version, it will not work AND it only lets you upload 25 blogs at a time. I have last year's version and it took me FOREVER to do it but I think it will be worth it.
Steph, I am BRILLIANT. haha. I am so glad I found that other site. It looks so much easier! I can't wait to see it in person! I will definitely use scrapbook blogger for my 2009 blog!
Man, I pray that your family is back to healthy soon!

Amy said...

That looks so cool! I want to see it in person. I'm so glad Suzie found that site!