Friday, December 26, 2008

The best for last...

My little superman!
and my big one too!

Trying to get a family picture since we didn't take one all Christmas!






Super Duper!

After we got home there was nothing left to do. Micah took a nap and we picked up. Then Micah got up and played with us. We had so much fun just being together as a family. We didn't even turn on the tv, which is a big one because I am sure there was a sporting event happening somewhere. I am so thankful for what we have and for our little Micah man.

The Superman pj's came with a cape and Micah loved them. I picked them out because they also light up. Micah called himself "super duper" all day and would show you his muscles, it was priceless. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I think this is the last post for me...if you are still reading thanks!

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

I love all the photos and the updates! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
We will definitely have to get together after New Years!