Tuesday, December 16, 2008

birthday boy...week?




I am sure we were all excited about Mick's birthday, but it seems to be an extended one this year. We are still celebrating 5 days later. This is a picture that I didn't get a chance to post of our dinner out by ourselves. I took Mick to Macaroni Grill...it was very good. I made sure they did something special for birthdays and they said they did. Little did I know it would be some guy singing opera bringing a delicious dessert. Mick was not excited about the singing part so I got out the camera to make it seem even more awkward. The guy kept constant eye contact the whole time with Mick and it really creeped him out. I was snorting I was laughing so hard. The cake was delicious and I decided it needed ice cream to go with it so we got that free too! I just love catching Mick with this awkward face! I will say I think after today his birthday is officially over! Love you honey!

No comments: